Adobe Photoshop is a handy image editing application which can be used for creating some awesome photos. It is a very vast application which has got loads of tools and functions which a designer can be used for enhancing the designs and photos. You can also learn about Checking Spelling Errors in MS Excel 2016. You can also rotate your images to any degree and for rotating your images you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all go to the Image menu in the Menu bar and then select it.
- Now from the drop down menu select Rotate Canvas.
- Rotate Canvas has got 4 different options which you can select. These options include 180,90 CW, 90 CCW and arbitrary.
- With the 180 option you can easily rotate your image or the object by 180 degrees.
- With 90 CW option you can rotate image by 90 degrees in clockwise direction.
- With 90 CCW option you can rotate the image 90 degrees in anticlockwise direction.
- Now if you are going to select the Arbitrary option a Rotate Canvas dialog boxwill appear where you need to specify the angle and also have to define the direction of the rotation. With this option you can rotate the object at any angle.
Objects can also be rotated from the Edit menu. And for this you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you are requried to make the object in Photoshop which you need to rotate.
- Now select the object with the help of Move Tool.
- Once the object is selected go to the Edit menu and select Transform and then choose Rotate.
- After selecting Rotate tool you will notice small boxes on the corners of the object.
- Click on one of the boxes and rotate it to any degree to want in either clockwise direction or anticlockwise direction.