MS Word 2016 lets you add various different shapes into your document so that it can be enhanced further. The shapes that can be added into the text document are squares, stars, arrows and callouts etc. Flowcharts shapes are also available which can be added into the document if you are trying to create a diagram showing the process of timeline. You can also learn about How to Change the Color of the Text in Adobe Photoshop.
Inserting Shapes in MS Word 2016:
For adding shapes into your text document in MS Word 2016 you need to follow these simple steps.
- First of all you need to select the Insert tb and then need to click on the Shapes command.
- Once you click on the Shapes command you will notice that a drop-down menu has appeared.
- From here select the desired shape.
- Click as well as drag the shape simultaneously in the desired location for adding the shape into your document.
Resizing the Shape in MS Word 2016
For resizing the shape in MS Word 2016 you are required to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all select the shape which you need to resize.
- Once the shape is selected sizing handle will appear on the sides and corners of the shapes.
- Click and drag the sizing handles at the same time till the shape size has reached the desired size.
- The shape can also be rotated to any degree by clicking and handling the rotation handle.
Changing the Shape Style
- 1st of all select the shape which you need to change.
- One the Format tab you need to click More drop-down arrow uin the Shape Styles group.
- A drop-down menu of styles will appear and you are required to select the style which you want to use.
- The shape will appear in the selected style.
Changing the Shape Fill Color
- 1st of all you need to select he shape which you want to change.
- Now go to the Format tab and click on the Shape Fill drop-down arrow.
- Now select the Color which you need to use.
- You can access more color options by selecting More Fill Colors.
- The shape with selected fill color will appear before you.